What is it?
Bubbl.us is a simple and free web application that lets you brainstorm online.1 Using Bubbl.us you can:
- Create colourful mind maps online
- Share and work with friends
- Embed your mind map in your blog or website
- Email and print your mind map
- Save your mind map as an image
How to use it?
Create concept or mind maps, flowcharts, or plan for a project. Use it to get students to organize, analyse or process complex data.
Cognitive Processes you could target with this tool:
Recall, integration, organisation, Elaboration, planning, attending, comprehension, processing, monitoring, encoding, meta-memory.
You can create up to three mind maps for free using this application. If you need an unlimited amount of concept maps, a better option is to use Cmap. However, this is a very intuitive and user friendly application. To create an account, click here.
- Taken from https://wiki.itap.purdue.edu/display/INSITE/Bubbl.us on 21 February, 2017.